ARROW DREAMS

 

Please do not archive, although you may link directly to this page

 

 

1/6/14

 

In this dream both the Autobots and Decepticons teamed up to stop Malcom Merlyn (form Arrow) carrying out his plan.  He cursed them, but also praised them for saving his son Tommy. He hated himself that Tommy almost got killed and began to understand that’s not what his late wife would have wanted, all the destruction and deeded to hang up his plans.  Optimus helped put the Glades back together while Megatron was interested in the Earthquake devices, but the Autobots destroyed them much to his annoyance and in the end, Malcom’s relief.

 

 

7/2/14

 

In this dream Slade was preparing to take down Arrow (Oliver) and all he held dear.  He was always one step ahead of him. Oliver/Arrow was having a hard time keeping ahead of the game until he started catching on until he wised up to who his read enemy was, judging by his tactics.

 

 

22/3/15

In this dream a young man, Bradley was stealing cars and setting up Tommy to take the fall, not knowing who his father was. Malcolm discovered this and became incensed and was going to have Bradley killed.  Tommy practically begged his father not to, that Bradley was just a try hard. He forgave Bradley for setting him up and the two became friends.  Malcolm watched them closely and told Tommy that Bradley was one lucky man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Arrow Page