~ Severus Snape and Alan Rickman pix ~

 

~ RIP both Alan and Severus  ~

 

 

 

{Please scroll down for pix}

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lovely picture of Sev by Jim Kay

 

 

Top 15 Things Alan Rickman said about Severus Snape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9BzQo04y0

 

 

From Harry Potter ~ A History of Magic a book of the extraordinary exhibition - would love to see it.

Have read the book, best best thing.

 

I wondered who the 'Half-Blood Prince' was at first. At first I thought he may be a Middle Eastern, Egyptian or Indian exchange student.

But when someone on a Snape mailing list suggested he was Snape, about a year and a half before the book was released, instinctively I knew it was and was happy to be right!

 

 

    


\

Billowing robes...

 

 

 

 

           

 

~ Always ~

 

 

    

Gorgeous...

 

    

 

Look! Snape's hair is not greasy. It's shiny!

 

How daggy are the kids' muggle clothes!?

 

 

Harry in his very first Potions class....

 

Hermione in Potions class

 

Snape teaches meditation class ;)

 

 

 

Look how Snape protects the children from werewolf Lupin, risking himself.

This scene was not on the book, but J. K. Rowling approved.

 

 

     

 

 

Alan laughing behind the scenes.  Or a rare smile for Snape

 

Snape whupping ass

 

Snape at home at Spinner's End

 

 

  

Art that reminds me of Snape. The one on the left reminds me of Eileen and how she was abused by Tobias and a sad looking Severus. I recoloured it.

 

Snape sketch by J. K. Rowling

 

~ My Snape ~

 

    

Got this in a magic kit. Reminded me of Snape. Magic potion bath. Cute!

 

A tea shop in Sydney CBD which looks like a lovely potion shop and after all, teas are potions :)

Ancient Greek edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerers Stone. Cool!

 

   

The chapter is 'The Potions Master and the circled word on page 111 - ever wondered how 'Severus' looks in ancient Greek? Wonder no longer.

 

 

       

Me in the beautiful 'Arulen' botanical Garden in Perth, 2017. The second pic is a sign which was erected at my local library in 2017. The following two pics were taken in Laurieton, NSW, Australia

 

 

 

~ Snape Art ~

 

A *gorgeous* Snape Halloween Pumpkin!

 

Gorgeous Snape in the bath art by Slayer Syrena.

 

 Coloured by Seawave

 

Another gorgeous one by Syrena

 

Click here for Sound of Silence.  This poem I wrote was inspired the above picture ~ Please do not archive poem

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

    

Snape-like potions labs

 

 

    

At the Harry Potter expo I went to. I did not take these pix.

I did, however reach over and touch Snape's robe. Could not resist.  Didn't care if I was kicked out. I *had* to do it and no one saw!!! :D

 

    

 

  

Snape display and badge from  'ARTISAN IMAGINARIUM' Magic themed shop - More pix on the Harry Potter pix page

 

Gorgeous...

 

 

Snape and his one true love

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my *favourite* scenes!  Severus certainly shows that insufferable idiot Lockhart what for! Coolies!

 

 

Snape Goodies :)

 

   

A great deal of fun. I have one. The longevity potion was the best tasting! Sweet and zesty. Yum! Hope the potion works!!! ;D

 

      

Have this potions class too. I don't have the potions on the right or the cute the Mini Moments set - Snape looks too cranky!

 

WANT!!!!!!! :D

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

Snape shirts

 

            

  

 

Lovely 'Always' Snape washcloth - fanmade

 

 

     

Cute stuff! ~ Snape bookmark (left) - Book covering contact ~ Snape square (middle) Wrapping paper ~ Snape segment (right)

 

   

Official Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone art

 

  

 

My fantastic HP metal folder I got at the time of the release ofthe first movie.  Sorry, NOT for sale!

 

 

Snape's 'essence' - I think this is unofficial, but still cool

 

     

Snape figures. The second from the left is the Tonner doll

 

The first picture I ever saw of Snape from the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone action figure and fell in love with him. A pity it was such an awful figure!

The Chamber of Secrets one (above - third from the left) is much better!

 

Snape from HP diary

 

     

Squeeee!!!!

 

 

Snape posters

 

  

Snape's wand ~ Anyone know what the cool symbols on it mean?

 

 

          

A friend sent me the middle sticker from the US and I stared at it **all the time** when I read book 7 and the Snape supporters were right!!! HA!

 

 

Fascinating book! Showing back and front cover. Even though we know the answer now, both cases are very interesting. 

The book has both cases for Snape. Try eBay for a copy.

 

 

 

Snape greeting card. It was blank and I made the inlay

 

  

   

 

Snape frog cards. The last one is a clever manip. Not sure who made it.

 

 

Rare getting a 'fantastic' sticker from Snape!!! ;)

 

  

Lovely Harry and Snape snowglobe.  And a Snape and Harry keepsake.  Want both of these! Love the look on Snape's face on the snowglobe.

 

Snape leaf from desk calendar. Not sure the year. This is my love's birthday!!! Lucky!

 

ALily incense I bought. Reminded me of Snape

 

A school encouragement card that I dedicated to Snape

 

     

 

 

Worry Snape-look alike doll

 

Photocopied a page of this Harry Potter themed book and my hand came out all spooky-looking!

 

Cute - this was sent to a Snape mailing list I'm on.  Want to try!  Sounds nice! Way nicer than Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro!  ;)

 

Snape ~ A quaint, cute country town in England, LOL!  Want to visit!

 

Even has its very own erest!

 

  

     

            

 

 

    Alan Rickman Pix {RIP, Beautiful Man}   

 

 

 

   

My favourite one is on the far left. Gorgeous!

 

Alan as a bad guy - The Sherriff of Nottingham, 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thienves' - not a nice guy but classic!

 

'Galaxy Quest.' Classic!  The movie in which I fell in love with Alan Rickman. :*)

By Grabthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, you will be avenged!!!

 


          

Alan as gorgeous and sensual Colonel Brandon - 'Sense & Sensibility'

 

Alan as Jamie in 'Truly Madly Deeply' - Truly Madly Alan :) I love both of these characters!

 

 

Young and yummy Alan Rickman

 

 

Interesting news!

 

 

A new species of crab was discovered and named after Severus!

 

 

Introducing the The Harryplax Severus! I think it looks very nice and cool!

Interesting the crab is white, showing Severus good soul :)

The crab is cute and tiny at 1cm X 1cm and lives near the coast of Guam.

Was discovered 20 years ago by late researcher Harry Conley from remains and remained elusive, like Snape!

Was named by huge Harry Potter fan, Jose C. E. Mendoza.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/jan/27/harry-potter-name-species-crab-harryplax-severus-severus-snape

http://time.com/4650671/harry-potter-crab-species-snape/

http://www.popsci.com.au/science/nature/new-harry-potter-crab-species-casts-a-spell,448651

With thanks to Suzy for the first link and the head's up.

{Please see my Harry Potter pic page for new species of spider named after the Sorting Hat!}

 

 

   

These are pictures of two different cats who look like one of my BFF's cats called Snape {RIP}

The other two have mow also joined Merlin and were called Harry and Hermione.

 

{Turn to page 394 ... Or Scroll down for link to Snape funnies ;}

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A Star For Severus.  Thankfully, someone on a mailing list told me that paying to name stars is not official and is a waste of backseesh

and I'd be better off naming one myself,  so that's just what I did!  At no cost!  I named the star circled Severus Snape. 

 It's in the Dark Horse nebula.

 

\

~ Always for you, Severus  xxoox ~

 

 

Beautiful

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Click here for Snape and Harry Potter funnies

 

Click here for my Magical Potions Page

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Back to Snape/Lucius Page