~ Sailor Moon, Pluto, Malachite & Neflite Dreams ~

 

 

 

These are nightly dreams I have had in the Sailor Moon Universe from the mid-nineties until now.

 Please do not archive, though you may link directly to this page.

 

Some Dreams, I remember vividly, others not so much.

 

Dreams are written as day/month/year

 

 

 

22/10/96   (In Canada)

 

Sailor Moon was coming out of a department store with a toy Crescent Moon Wand to trick Malachite with.  Malachite indeed thought it was the real wand and used his powers to get it from her.

 

A six year old girl, called Tisha with a mop of blonde hair, was behind Serena and saw Malachite take the plastic fake wand.  She saw the fake pink plastic crystal and knew Queen Beryl would kill Malachite if he returned with the fake wand.

  "No!" she yelled, running to Serena.  She grabbed Serena's real wand and hoped it wasn't too late.  She ran, yelling after Malachite.  The Negaverse General frowned when he saw this little girl yelling up at him and saw she had the wand and the real Imperium Silver crystal.  He angrily threw the toy wand at Serena.  Her and the other Sailor Scouts tried to stop Tisha and Malachite.  Tisha was scared, but was determined to help Malachite.  Malachite used his powers to draw the girl and the wand up toward him in the sky.  the Scouts, horrified  were unable to stop Malachite as he returned to the Negaverse with Tisha.  Beryl was very pleased.  Tisha didn't want the Negaverse to take over the whole Universe and she hated Beryl, but she loved Malachite and knew there was good in him. Beryl was ecstatic to have the crystal and want about trying to free her Negaverse creatures from it.

 

  "Uhh, thank you for helping me..." Malachite said uneasily to Tisha - not sure what to say.

Tisha smiled, glad she had helped.

She wanted to help Malachite even further and told him of a plan of hers - If Malachite could drop her from a certain high height, she would fall - Zoisite would catch her near the ground, so she wouldn't die, then Zoisite would use her powers to make it appear as though Tisha hit the ground hard, then the Sailor Scouts might think she'd been hurt or even killed by the Negaverse.  Unsure why, but Malachite agreed to the plan.  Zoisite felt a little jealous at Malachite for paying so much attention to this little girl, but decided to let it pass. She knew she could let the little girl drop and Tisha would die, but she sensed Malachite would be upset and she didn't want that.  The plan was put into action.  Malachite let Tisha drop - when she was near to the ground, hidden, Zoisite caught her in her arms, then let her drift to the ground.  The scouts saw Tisha drop  and were shocked - they were angry with her for taking the want but not so much that they wanted her to die for it.  They saw him drop her.  Malachite flew above them.

  "You fiend!" Sailor Moon yelled.  "How could you do that to that poor little girl?!"

Malachite laughed and attacked the Sailor Scouts.  The Scouts fought back. Tisha's plan had worked, but Malachite was unsure of the effect it had.  Tisha began to move and the Scouts were happy she was alive, and they wondered how she survived.  She told them she took the wand to help Malachite because she cared for him and Beryl would've killed him otherwise.  The Scouts were amazed that anyone, except perhaps Zoisite could care for and love Malachite.

The Scouts managed to get the Crescent Moon Wand back, much to Beryl's dismay.

Malachite & Zoisite left, taking Tisha with them.

Tisha told Malachite of her next plan.  Malachite was to place a think red liquid on her face, neck and body, to look like blood, then place her near the Sailor Scouts so they would think he killed her.  Again, Malachite was puzzled why this child stuck so close to him and about her plans, but he carried out the plan, even though he was puzzled about it.

The Sailor Scouts were horrified when they saw Tisha lying motionless on the ground, 'blood' surrounding her, and on her body.  Her throat looked like it had been crudely slashed.

  "THAT'S IT!" Sailor Moon yelled, tears in her eyes, "this little girl loved and cared for you and look what you did to her!"

Malachite couldn't help laughing at her.

The Sailor Scouts attacked him with everything they had, angry for what he had done to them and what he had 'done' to Tisha.  Malachite was struck many times.  One blast threw him off his feet, and injuring him severely.

  "NOOOO!!" Tisha screamed.

Much to the Sailor Scouts surprise, she bolted to Malachite's side and kneeled down by him.

  "Ohh, Malachite ... please don't die ..."

He weakly turned his head to her. "Why do you care .... I'm evil, nasty ... all the things I've done...."

  "Ohhh, Malachite, there's good in you.  I know it.  I can feel it.  Please don't die..."

Tears rolled down Tisha's face, and she wiped some of the fake blood off.

Malachite smiled weakly. "You think so?"  His voice was weakening.

Tisha nodded emphatically.  The Scouts looked at the two in awe and began to feel for them, even though Tisha had tricked them and Malachite had hurt them.

  "Please don't die, Malachite ..."

He smiled.  "I don't think there's much I can do about it ..."

Tisha winced.

  "I can," came a voice. It was Sailor Moon.  "I can help you."

Malachite looked up at her,weak, but amazed.  "You'd help me after all I've done ... to you?"

Sailor Moon nodded.  "If there is good in you, Malachite, I'll find it."  She held up her Crescent Moon Wand.  "Moon Healing Activation!"

The power surrounded Malachite and Tisha, Malachite could feel his wounds healing and the negative energy and negative feelings began to disappear - Beryl's spell on him was finally gone.  he remembered the time long ago when he was friends with Prince Darien and the Sailor Scouts.  He looked up art Sailor Moon.  "Thank you," he said, his voice full and sincere.

Sailor Moon smiled, glad she found the good.  Tisha smiled too and hugged Malachite.

  "And thank you," he said to her, hugging her back, "you knew it all along."

Tisha smiled again.  The scouts smiled at the happy beautiful scene and wanting to help Zoisite.

Malachite left with Tisha, grateful to be free.

 

 

14/2/97

 

There was a new Sailor Moon movie and Malachite was in it.  In this part he was standing in some dimly lit old barn type house, standing near the roof, on a wooden slat, and talking to some people.  He was wearing his usual grey uniform.  He was going to start to discover some good in himself.

 

 

9/12/98

 

In this dream the Sailor Scouts were in a house eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new Sailor Scout, Sailor Pluto {Trista.}  They were glad she was coming to help them fight the Negaverse, but were angry that the other Scouts, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus couldn't make it.  Not at the Scouts, but at the means who prevented them from coming.  Pluto arrived through a vortex in the sky and landed with grace, bending her knees and touching the road as she knelt down, holding with her large staff.  The other scouts eagerly rushed to greet the new tall scout.

 

She was happy to be on Earth in the past helping her friends.  She told them Sailor Saturn was coming and would be here soon.  her English name was Helen.  Sailor Neptune's English name was Michelle  and Sailor Uranus' English name was Hannah.  Sailor Pluto said Saturn would come first and then the others.  The Inner Sailor Scouts, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter were happy they would meet up with all their friends eventually.

The Negaverse attacked and were surprised to see a new - and powerful Scout join the team.  Pluto expertly and aggressively fought them off with kicks, her staff and of course with the help of her friends who were most grateful to have her there.

 

 

 

16/6/09

 

Usagi (Sailor Moon) helped the enf Lord Celeborn from The Lord of the Rings escape execution by the Orcs and helped him back to Lothlórien, for which he was most grateful and gave her the some of the Light of Elendil to help in her plight against the Negaverse. He thought the idea of Moon Princesses was very beautiful and thanked her again. Galadriel also thanked Usagi very much for returning her husband to her and kissed her on the forehead. Usagi thought the Elf Queen was as beautiful as her mother Queen Serenity.

 

 

 

 

In this dream, Liam Neeson was my father. I had two sisters and three brothers.  Liam was driving me to the airport to get my plane to Italy.  The car was full.  I hid by my sister’s feet with my Sailor Moon Sailor Pluto fizzy drink can which tasted like berried. My younger sister was upset she couldn’t come as my three brothers were in the back of the car.  She wanted to go in the trunk/boot of the car but Liam wouldn’t allow it. She was upset, I looked after her Sailor Moon drink with the Crescent Moon Wand on it. I promised I wouldn’t let my other sister drink it.  We were all worried about being pulled over and me being found by my sister’s feet in the car.  We weren’t and I made it to the airport in time and was grateful to get out of the car. I made my older sister promise to give the Crescent Moon Wand drink to my younger sister and she did. I washed wash out my Sailor Pluto can and put it in my room.  When my younger sister had finished her drink I wasked out her can also. My father and I kissed each other goodbye and he helped me with my bags.

           

            I had a wonderful time in Italy, in Tuscany and Sicily and my father picked me up, thankfully with only my younger sister in the car. She thanked me for making our older sister give her the Crescent Moon Wand drink and was also keeping the can.  When we got out of the car, again, Liam, our father helped my with my bags and hugged me, welcoming me home.

 

 

 

 

 

1/10/16

 

Sailor Moon was in this dream as Princess Serenity.  Her name was spelt Syrena instead of Serena.  She saw off the Negaverse with her moon powers.  I put on by best Megatron voice to scare them off as well.

 

 

20/10/16

 

I was looking at my Sailor Moon doll collection. I had at least 5 versions of each doll. I noticed three of my Sailor Mars dolls were the same. They had been listed under different names when I bought them on eBay. It was the ‘Day of the Dead’ special edition Mexican Sailor Mars doll with a red, black and white skull painted on her face. I sold two of them back on eBay and made quite a bit of money.  I also looked at my title character Sailor Moon dolls and had about seven of them, though all of them were different. My favourites were my Sailor Pluto and Neptune collection.

 

 

1/1/21 – Happy New Year!

I was at a sci-fi and fantasy convention and I saw The Lord of The Rings, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Twilight, Transformers, Gundam Wing, Knight Rider, Harry Potter, He-Man, She-Ra, Sailor Moon, Star Wars, various Star Treks and more.

 

 

 

6/9/22

 

I found in an art shop, 4-colour Sailor Moon and My Little Pony pencils and bought a set of each and had fun being all arty with them.   I also found  inexpensive She-Ra, Magneto and Sailor Moon pens there and bought them also.

 

 

 

6/10/22

 

I was having an adventure with Sailor Moon and her friends.  Nephrite did not die and he and Malachite joined the Moon Princesses against Queen Beryl.  Zoisite and Jadeite were too far gone and died and the ex-generals and Moon Princesses wish them well in Sailor Pluto’s realm, the realm of the Underworld and hope they one day attained peace there.

 

 

 

 

30/10/22

 

The Moon Princesses and their new friends went overseas on a holiday and an adventure they had when they stopped the Negaverse and killed Beryl for good.

 

 

 

More as I have them…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Back to Sailor Moon Page